Warehouse Operations Manager
Our client an Industrial Goods Retailer are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager, who is extensively focused on people management and operations effciency. This a great opportunity for a strong operator, who is ready to take charge of their own Distribution Centre. Reporting into the Regional Operations Director, you will be responsible for the operational delivery, ensuring KPI's are met in line with company targets.
• Ensuring operational targets and performance are met/exceeded
• Promoting a positive health and safety culture
• Managing a team of 40+, providing engagement and development during a period of change
• Supporting and leading company initiatives focused around customer service & delivery
• Hands on management across warehousing and transport, driving operational efficiency
• Full P&L responsibility
Skills & Experience
• Ideally a background in multi-user distribution, experienced in a fast-paced and target driven environment
• Health & Safety – IOSH (desirable), including an ability to implement process and train large teams
• Customer focused, providing extensive customer service and trouble-shooting day to day operational issues
• Experienced in operational change management in warehousing and transport
Our client is a major player in Industrial Goods with an extensive in-house distribution network.
£35,000 - £40,000
£5K Car Allowance or Company Car
If this is of interest, then please apply now!