IT Procurement Manager
Pod Talent have been engaged by an exciting company fresh into the telecommunications industry to source a competent and driven IT Procurement Manager. This company focus solely on output and by doing this are offering the selected candidate to work wherever they want, whenever they want which will bring a fantastic work life balance to the role. This position focuses strongly on
Vendor management and to manage sourcing across commodities such as software and services.
The main purpose of this role is to identify cost saving opportunities through changes in pricing, supplier consolidation and re-negotiated contracts. In order to do this you will be tasked with:
• Setting template SoWs and ensuring they are used
• Work with project teams to create competitive processes
• Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations
• Track and monitor supplier performance
To be suited for this position you will need the following skills and experience:
• Strong commercial experience, with sound influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong skills in Suppier & Contract Management
• Good working knowledge of IT Procurement
If this role is of interest to you don't delay in making an application as interviews will begin to take place within the next 2 weeks.