Head of Supply Operations
Start up changing the world!!
Do you want to work for a business with a mission to improve the lives of billions of people globally? Do you want to help shape the operations for a startup business at the beginning of an amazing journey? If so this role could be for you!
Pod is partnering one of the most exciting start up businesses in London and we are on a mission to hire the next big thing for their manufacturing operations. They are going to market with an innovative electronic solution to a modern day problem and need someone to help facilitate the growth of the business.
As their next Head of Supply Operations, you will be tasked with defining the strategy for production, driving improvements in supplier management, improving quality/lead times and further developing a small team.
• You will provide strategic direction and longer term development support as well as day to day leadership for the manufacturing operations team
• You will develop an agile approach to manufacturing so the business can continue to evolve and scale rapidly whilst finding innovative solutions to improve performance and resilience of their mass production processes.
• You will establish and develop the long-term relationships with suppliers needed to ensure manufacturing operations set the standard for quality, cost, service and sustainability
• You will lead a current team of two
• You will lead execution of product delivery, this will be batch production in larger order quantities
• You’ll lead logistics strategy, relationships with logistics providers and ensure the delivery of inbound materials and outbound products
• You’ll make sure quality assurance and safety guidelines are in place and managed
• A smart, dynamic thinker ideally with a degree in Engineering / Manufacturing or related field
• Prior experience leading (or supporting a leader) in the manufacturing function of an electronic hardware technology business
• Experience in end to end supply chain within an electronics environment or a tech start up
• Happy in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment. Ideally with Startup experience
• Proven track record of leadership; developing a high performing team
• Ideally experienced in lean manufacturing principles and project management
• Happy to travel up to 30%, including travel to the Far East to oversee the execution of batch production
This is a really exciting role within a fantastic business; don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity if you fit the bill above. Please click apply or get in touch with Rob Twigg on 0203 627 2420 or at firstname.lastname@example.org today.