£50,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for a hands on position where you can use both your technical and creativity skills? If so, you will definitely want to have a look at the below job description.
My client, a global FMCG organisation are currently looking for a Product Developer to work in their head office in Surrey. This main focus of this role will be to develop and deliver ideas and innovation that will lead to the production of new products.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* In what is a hands on role you will work with the Consumer Insights, Marketing & Technical teams throughout all stages of Product development e.g. Product Discovery, Technical Qualification, Timings and Product Delivery
* Act as a project manager throughtout all of these stages
* Support development of KPI's
* Ensure control of project costs, contributing to cost savings where necessary
* Ensure compliance with corporate standards
* BSc or MSc in a Science or Engineering discipline
* Previous Product Development Experience - translating ideas or consumer needs from proposals through to the finished product
* A creative mind - someone who wants to work in a company where their creativity will be valued
* Experienced team player - you will have to work with other teams in this role
* Project Management or Leadership experience
If this sounds interesting please get in touch with Carl Costigan on 0203 - 6272420 or send an email to email@example.com