Calling all results driven, organised supply chain analysts!
Are you looking to further your career in a fast paced environment? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Can you stand on your own two feet and effectively solve problems?
I am looking for someone who would love to join one of the U.K’s largest retailers to deliver continuous improvement to drive efficiencies of their inbound critical path tool. This person will also be the subject matter expert for all fields related to their in house system. As the analyst you will be Conduit between the Business and ICT for any business critical issues relating to Service and also supporting testing and development of the system.
Here’s the overview of your new challenge:
• This individual will be the System Matter Expert on our Inbound Event Management Tool, and also be the support function for continuous improvement to drive efficiencies, health check of the day to day running of the system across the Business from Origin Processes through to Destination Bookings across the Global Network.
• Management of Change Requests relating to the developments within the in house system.
• Manage the process of raising and prioritising Change Requests submitted by the business relating to developments or changes within the system working with a leading retailer and system Software Company.
• Track the progress of Change Requests against pre-determined KPI’s.
• Involved in supporting the creation of UAT scripts and the process of UAT itself.
• Assist in the deployment of Change Requests within the system and creating working instructions and SOPs to all parties involved in the change.
• Updating any Documents / User Guides relating to any changes made within the system.
• Bespoke system Subject Matter Expert in order to support Internal Key Stakeholders within the leading retailer, B&M & Finance, and External Key Stakeholders, Freight Managers & Suppliers.
• Responsible for managing any changes to the Routing Tables within System acting as a conduit between Supply Chain and ICT.
• Project Based focus to include:-
• Process of On Boarding new Freight Managers onto the system.
• Consistency of the Booking in Process within all Global DCs.
Other key skills:
• Strong IT and systems experience is an advantage, as well as a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excell, PPT and word.
• Experience with data analysis
A very competitive package is on offer to the right candidate.