Supply Chain Project Manager
I have been engaged by one of Europe’s biggest brands to support in the recruitment of a Supply Chain Project Manager based in London to lead the development of SC and Logistics across multiple European hubs. This is a great opportunity for an experienced PM / Development professional to take real ownership for improvements in this ever evolving supply chain.
• Delivering a project portfolio across the end to end supply chain.
• Represent SC Development in group project steering meetings.
• Ownership for the implementation of a European distribution network strategy
• Be the SME for the business in a WH technology development program
• Insure best practice project management is applied to at all times throughout the team.
• Have at least 5 years’ experience delivering in distribution or supply chain projects
• Strong understand of distribution and supply chain systems.
• Previous experience managing junior project leads
• Retail experience is preferred
• Recognised project management qualification is desirable
• Must be willing for up to 50% travel
A Salary of up to £65000 + generous package will be offered for the right candidate
If you think you thick these boxes and are ready to take on this challenge click apply and we can chat through the opportunity in more detail.