Supply Chain Systems Manager
I am working with a fast growing award winning Pharma Company based in Surrey who require a Supply Chain Systems and Projects Manager to come on board to support the next stage of their expansion.
Responsible for developing, enhancing and establishing supply chain systems and processes at the manufacturing site including the current ERP system.
This role is also responsible for developing, communicating and managing projects within the Manufacturing & Supply organisation at site. This role is key in delivering leadership of change management in end to end supply chain operations.
* Lead a team that supports the ERP system, including development, upgrades and testing.
* Work with and develop business processes with key stakeholders to ensure effective utilization of the ERP system and that system data and setup is correct and compliant.
* Drive a change management culture that sustains and grows the existing business, supporting processes to launch new indications and territories.
* Leading and developing team members who are running multiple projects
* Identify and assign responsibilities to resource projects based on business requirements. Working in a matrix style engaging the required subject matter experts (SME’s).
* Ensure all operational aspects of the project(s) are delivered on time in budget. Ensuring business processes and procedures are updated minimizing impact to the operational business activities.
* Understand the requirements and ensure compliance to the Quality Management System.
* Ensures project documents and training for end users is complete, current, and appropriately stored.
* Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
* Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with company values
Education and Experience
* Degree qualified or with proven industry experience in an equivalent role
* Proven track record of system ownership, implementation and system enhancements
* Experience of managing multifunctional teams in a manufacturing environment
* Strong knowledge or background in MRP systems and ERP (Oracle preferred)
* Experienced working in a highly regulated ‘processing’ Industry to cGMP
* Experienced working in an end to end supply chain function.
* Experience of developing cross functional processes
* Excellent communicator at all levels.
* Ability to effectively lead a team.
* Must be able to work under pressure and coordinate several activities concurrently.
* Logical and numerate with an aptitude for detail.
* A keen strategic thinker who is willing to apply new concepts and ideas to take the business forward.
* Strong project management skills and experience
* System management experience, including management & implementation lifecycles
My client can offer a competitive salary for the right candidate