As a maintenance manager we are sure you’ll be motivated by improving reliability and the performance of your site- are you now ready to do this for a site which produces a globally recognised product, appearing in the store cupboards of millions of people worldwide?
We are hiring for an experienced maintenance manager looking to join a business where they can make a real difference. You’ll be joining a high performing team in a site where is still plenty of opportunity to drive change. With responsibility for the full MRO strategy of the site, you’ll be a key part of the leadership team and have plenty of exposure to senior stakeholders.
What you’ll bring:
• Higher education, ideally degree, in technical discipline
• Previous experience of working in a maintenance leadership role in the food and beverage industry
• Good working knowledge of quality and maintenance management systems
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (fluent Dutch is essential)
• Previous management experience- this is a team leadership role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business with a passion for high performance and from the beginning you will be exposed to senior leaders within the organisation, working locally to ensure you are driving the global MRO agenda on site.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply or contact me directly on email@example.com or +44 203 627 2420.
Please note we can only consider Dutch speakers with EU right to work for this role, so anyone not meeting that criteria cannot be considered.