Role: Global, strategic supply chain losses manager within FMCG new product innovations
One of the most reputable FMCG businesses in the world has a unique opportunity in their strategic, central hub for an expert in global inventory planning to work internationally on reducing supply chain losses across new product innovations. This is an extremely high performing team with lots of exposure to senior stakeholders.
• Developing SC losses plan and driving the execution of the set plans with the Zones
• Setting the global agenda on the key topics to drive and implement within zones
• Ensure delivery of the Loss prevention playbook implementation in the Zones.
• Review root causes analysis by Zone and review whether action plans are sufficient to resolve. Support the Zones in implementing and executing the routines, plans and processes.
• Continuously Identify new best practices (i.e. benchmarking) and embed these in the Zones
• Keep up to date the global SC losses policy, enforcing the right behavior
Important notice: You need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
• University Degree, Post master Degrees (RC/MBA) is considered as a preference.
• 3 years + experience working in the areas of Inventory management and Continuous Improvement, preferably in a fast moving zero budgeting environment.
• Background in planning or execution
• English (fluent)
• Open to travel globally.
• Communication skills
- Usually exposed to senior management. Hence, exceptional communication skills are required to handle demanding and challenging stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly recuperate after dealing with obstacles and keep going to the right direction.
• Ability to simplify
- Simple procedures – Fast execution. Having this as a moto when managing complicated problems, you’ll be aligned with the company’s mentality.
- Data support all the company’s operations. Analytical skills will help you interpret complicated data into clear and understandable answers to critical issues.
• Result driven
- Bring results not only for your personal satisfaction and benefit, but for the greater good of the company.
• Networking skills
- Maintaining and continuously expanding your professional network will make business easier and more profitable for both you and the company.
If you feel that you suit these requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Pod Talent office on +44(0)203 627 2420.