Role: Supply Chain Project Manager
In a bid to become leaders in their category offering, this retail company are going through a significant transformation to create a unified supply chain across their different retail platforms and markets. With a newly created supply chain and logistics team to focus on creating an integrated supply chain, this is an incredibly exciting time to join a business that are going through a lot of change and continuous improvement.
This role focuses specifically on the set up of digital fulfilments centres across a global network. You will work alongside the supply chain strategy team to deliver improvement initiatives for strategic and operational projects from a supply chain planning perspective.
The company are expecting you to:
* Bring expertise across:
- digital fulfilment
- stock deployment
- management of globally sourced supply chains
- supplier collaboration
to deliver a best in class supply chain
* deliver supply chain projects, engaging multiple stakeholders
* work with the operations teams to deliver both short term operational projects as well as longer term strategic projects
* assess internal and external supply chain processes and implement best practice to benefit the organisation
* influence key senior leaders to adopt best practice where necessary
To apply for this position you must have the following:
* Educated to a high level with excellent grades and achievements
* specific expertise in e-com, online or digital fulfilment
* broad supply chain experience including, but not limited to production planning, inventory management, forecasting and supplier collaboration
* Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
* Ability to think long term and identify emerging trends in supply chain and technologies
* experience of working in multiple best practice supply chain environments, ideally from leading fmcgs or retailers
For you project management enthusiasts out there, this is a great role! Please apply now or get in touch with Sam.Evans@pod-talent.com today to discuss in more detail.