Sector: Childcare Products
Location: Nuremburg Area
Position: Lead Engineer
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast growing, international and young company? As an engineering professional we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Working for a business with a fresh and unique approach, you’ll be responsible for coordinating both external and internal teams as well as supporting international suppliers throughout the launch of brand new products.
As part of this role your responsibilities will also include:
• Engineering diverse consumer products from concept to series production;
• Analysing intermediary results and defining new work plans for your team; and
• Implementing innovative solutions, whilst also elaborating on technical proposals.
In regards to the ideal candidate, our client is looking for an individual with:
• Successfully completed studies in the field of mechanical or plastics engineering;
• Experience in developing mechanical or consumer goods (preferably childcare/ safety oriented) made of plastic or metal;
• Previous experience in managing an engineering team within the consumer goods industry;
• Excellent communication skills; and
• Prior experience with Chinese culture/ mentality;
This role will support international relocation and support international sponsorship for the right to work in the EU.
To find out more about this opportunity please call Daniel Farr on +44 203 627 2420 or email email@example.com.