Supply Chain Analyst
Exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing food start-up company, based in the heart of London in their trendy new office. My client is looking for an ambitious Supply Chain Data Analyst to support the Supply Chain team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for extracting and manipulating information from the company’s’ data warehouse, producing analysis around operational processes including product accuracy & quality, waste and availability. This role will involve regular reporting & building dashboard,
providing all stakeholders with relevant data.
• Strong data analysis skills specifically within supply chain, with extensive knowledge and previous experience using Excel, SQL and VBA skills.
• Experience working in a fast paced Supply Chain environment
• Ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data.
• Previous experience within a the food retail industry would be an advantage
• Able to identify and implement improvements to logistical and Supply Chain processes
• Experience with Forecasting/Business Planning
• Competitive salary and package
• Free lunch cooked daily by on-site chef
• Friday food and drinks
• Mind and Body Training Benefit (which can be used for gym classes, yoga etc)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Flexible working arrangements
• Up to 2 days paid per year for volunteering/charity work
If this role is of interest to you please apply now or get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org!