Logistics Carrier Manager
We are currently recruiting a Logistics Carrier Analyst for a leading retail business based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join business experiencing fast national and international growth and comes with very clear progression opportunities.
Reporting into the Head of Logistics, responsibilities of this role includes:
• Supporting the Head of Logistics in the management of all outbound domestic and international carriers
• Providing accurate data analysis to monitor performance of multiple carriers
• Managing relationships with carriers as well as internal stakeholders in head office and DC
• Assisting in the preparation and planning of peak periods
• Identifying and implementing areas of improvement in delivery performance
• Monitoring distribution costs to support the overall cost management
Applicants should have:
• Experience dealing with carriers, ideally within an ecommerce environment
• Strong analytical skills - a good level of excel, experience working with a carrier management system
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
• A driven, 'can-do' personality with the desire to progress with an organisation
The successful applicant can expect a base salary between £28,000 and £33,000 plus a bonus and other benefits.
For more information, please contact Alex Scott - firstname.lastname@example.org.