Supply Chain Team Leader
£38,000 - £45,000
As Supply chain team leader you will lead and motivate a small team of planners who own the materials and finished goods planning on a short term horizon. This role is managing part of the supply chain for well-known brands across a global network, with a fast growing FMCG business based in Kent.
I am seeking a strong Supply chain leader, who enjoys working in a fast paced, cross functional working environment.
* Contributing to the strategy of the supply chain production to ensure all service KPI’s are met
* Ownership of capacity planning
* Create and maintain the master data within SAP for production and material planning
* Work alongside third party manufacturers and factories to produce detailed production schedules
* Work with the initiatives teams to ensure your team provide detailed information on production plans, and phase in phase out for new product launches
* Lead and manage a team of planners to succeed
* Experienced supply chain leader / manager
* Hands on experience in material, production, demand or supply planning
* Must have worked within an fmcg or manufacturing environment
* Educated with a degree or relevant experience
* Ideally have experience with SAP (or another ERP), and Excel proficient
* Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
* The ability to collaborate, influence and challenge other areas of the business
This company is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees and operations in more than 40 countries.