Role: Production Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
An incredibly exciting and fast growing drinks business are seeking an experienced supply chain manager to join them whilst they go through a period of growth and change.
Responsible for a small team, you will be responsible for production planning and supplier management. As the team and company are growing, you will be responsible for creating a KPI management structure, and creating clear metrics for the team and supplier performance.
I am seeking an experienced and motivational manager, who has a strong desire to work in a fast growing business.
* Managing a team of 2 direct reports
* Production planning management
* Setting up of manufacturing facilities across Europe
* Implementing new processes and KPI’s for your team and suppliers
* Capacity management
* Invoice sign off
What we are looking for:
* Strong educational background
* Previous experience working in an FMCG environment. Experience working within the drinks industry highly advantageous
* Experience managing 3rd party suppliers
* Previous people management experience is a must
* A background in planning
* Prior experience with Netsuite highly advantageous, otherwise experience using a similar ERP tool
* Can handle pressure and change, in a positive and structured manner
Please contact Sam Evans today if you are interested to learn more!