Role: Demand Planning Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
This role is a critical position within the supply chain leadership team within a well-known fmcg company. Managing a small team, you will be responsible for leading demand planning and S&OP excellence across a major category for this globally renowned business.
This role offers fantastic global visibility and is a great opportunity to join a team and make a real difference to the overall performance of the business. The category you’ll be managing has different challenges across each portfolio range so this position will suit someone with the tenacity and drive to make change, whilst delivering on the day to day.
* Own the local S&OP process and have input in to the global S&OP process
* Statistical forecasting using SAP APO
* Manage and develop a small team of demand planners
* Improve the overall performance of supply chain by using a customer focused approach
Only candidates that fit the following criteria will be considered:
* Degree graduated or equivalent
* Previous experience and a track record in Demand Planning
* Previous experience within an fmcg, manufacturing or retail environment is preferred
* At least 2 years’ experience in managing and leading teams
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver useful information in a concise and succinct manner
* The ability to liaise and challenge people at all levels, and an effective relationship builder
* Proactive, resilient, adaptable and driven
If this role is of interest please apply now or get in contact with Sam.email@example.com!