Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
We are excited to be partnering with a fun, design led and fast growing consumer goods business who are looking for a Demand Planner to join their company. We are seeking for an experienced Demand Planner who is looking for an exciting opportunity to make a big impact and take on this fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business and continue with their career in a fast pace and always changing environment.
You will be responsible for planning and forecasting for all lines across the business and owning the relationship with the key stakeholders. You will provide support to the sales team with reporting and analysing to optimise sales accuracy and stock levels.
In this company, you will be surrounded by seriously driven, ambitious, and smart individuals. They are looking for a passionate and analytical individual who has the skills and experience to be able to hit the ground running, and who has a genuine interest to continue their career in start-up and fast pace environment.
If this applies to you, you meet the following criteria, please apply today!
- Previous experience in demand planning within a consumer / FMCG company
- Evidence of working collaboratively to achieve the best results
- Highly numerate, analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to challenge processes to create improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Energy and passion for what you do
- Well organised and not afraid of hard work