Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
We are excited to be partnering with a fun, design led and fast growing consumer goods business who are looking for a Demand Planner to join their company. We are seeking for a super driven and bright graduate who wants to make a big impact and take on this fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business and continue with their career in a fast pace and exciting environment.
You will be responsible for planning and forecasting for all lines across the business and owning the relationship with the key stakeholders. You will provide support to the sales team with reporting and analysing to optimise sales accuracy and stock levels.
In this company, you will be surrounded by seriously driven, ambitious, and smart individuals. They are looking for a smart, passionate, and analytical individual who is prepared to get thrown in at the deep end and work hard, and who has a genuine interest to continue their career in supply chain and work in a fast growing business.
If this applies to you, you meet the following criteria, please apply today!
- High calibre graduate ideally with some experience working within an FMCG company
- Ability to develop a demand plan and voice your opinion on forecasts
- Genuine passion to progress within supply chain
- Highly proficient in excel and data analysis
- Ability to work with and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Fantastic communicator and the ability to influence
- Well organised and not afraid of hard work