Role: Supply Chain Planner
Sector: Retail Start-Up / Manufacturing
Location: West London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
About the company
My client is a start-up that truly values out-of-the-box thinking and a passion for learning at every level. Operating a unique D2C subscription model my client ships over one million units annually and turnover has doubled YOY in the past three years. Working in a company that’s just six years old, but is growing substantially means that you may have to wear many hats, but you will learn, develop and grow substantially in a short space of time.
A bit about the day to day role
As with most start-ups this isn’t your average Supply Chain Planning role! Your remit covers Sourcing, Planning, logistics and Project Coordination.
• Work closely with the product team to establish a network of high quality suppliers to provide the best raw materials for production at best cost.
• Be in charge of coordinating the cost and stock strategy to make sure the product is released on time.
• Transform sales forecast into different buying horizons to ensure materials are in factories in time for production
What knowledge and experience you need to possess…
• Experience in a similar Supply Planning / Buying role in a manufacturing or retail business
• Knowledge of Raw Materials and Packaging
• Great interpersonal skills, be a strong negotiator, work well with both internal and external stakeholders
• Loyalty and passion for the brand you represent and a willingness to muck in with the team when required
• Strong Excel Skills
• Strong numerical skills
• Right to work in the UK
If you’re up for a challenge and think this role is right up your street please get in touch today! Drop your CV over to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the website.