Logistics & Customer Services Manager
£45,000-£55,000 + car + bonus
Are you keen to work in a market leading food business who are going through an exciting time of growth and change? Can you manage a dynamic and challenging leadership role with high levels of responsibility? Are you keen to make cost saving and service level improvements in your next role?
Then this could be the role for you!
I am looking for an experienced logistics professional to manage all logistics contracts for the UK and European markets, in a fast paced consumer goods environment. You will lead a team of logistics and customer services specialist and drive improvements across the operation.
The role will involve;
• Successful management of a small team of logistics & customer services coordinators; developing and upskilling team
• Innovative and robust management of 3PL warehouse and transport providers; driving a customer led efficient operation and increasing visibility & service levels
• Close management of the multi-million pound logistics budget, driving down costs
• Help define logistics strategy and 3PL partnership requirements, future-proofing the network for next 3-5 years
• Lead customer collaboration projects and continuous improvement initiatives
• Working internally with the wider sales & marketing and supply chain team to ensure on shelf availability and smooth product launches
The ideal candidate will be;
• Previous management of a multi-million pound 3PL contract
• Previous experience managing and developing a team, building a strong team culture
• Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification/work experience
• Experience in a consumer goods/FMCG logistics environment and SAP experience would be a benefit
• A dynamic communicator to all levels with the ability to drive change
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
On offer is a dynamic role offering lots of challenges, in a growing and changing environment. This is coupled with a people focused work culture and a competitive package.
If you’re looking for a really challenging and interesting opportunity, where you can make real change, and your background accurately meets the above requirements then please don’t hesitate to apply or get in contact with Rob.Twigg@pod-talent.com.