Location – Berkshire
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
We are excited to be working with one of the leading European food manufacturers on a Supply Planner role to join and support the supply chain team, participate in the S&OP process and, generate supply and production plans. You’ll be joining a dynamic company with a lot of great progression opportunities!
Friendly, welcoming and supportive. They encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
• Generate the supply plan.
• Generate weekly production plans.
• Ensure continuous supply through seasonality and commercial activities.
• Co-manufacturer weekly reviews of performance against KPIs.
• Smooth execution of existing product development and new product development. Prevention of write-offs and ensure on-time plan delivery.
• Strong analytics, data and reporting skills
• Experience using Excel ; able to design tools to solve problems
• Strong communication skills
• 2+ years of experience
• Background in FMCG or retail desired
If you’re looking for a performing and growing business that can offer you a positive challenge, working with great people and brands, we want to hear from you!