Supply Systems and Project Manager
A Supply Systems and Project manager role based in London with a world leading, multi-award winning FMCG company.
Working closely with the Logistics Manager as well as the Production Manager, you will provide support in data accuracy and systems set up to ensure their outsourced supply chain runs smoothly. You'll also play a major part in NPD project meetings to contribute into Supply Chain work streams and helping to scope and trouble-shoot new marketing or innovation ideas and ensuring they flow through from idea to finished product.
As a key user for the centralised planning and financial system, you will be responsible for ensuring it is in peak condition by doing everything from, checking the accuracy of existing data to setting up new products, to advising the teams on how to get the best from their workflows.
My client's Supply Chain is fast-paced and every day has a new challenge. The right candidate will be extremely organised, IT literate, detail orientated and have extensive internal and external stakeholder management experience.
• ERP system Key User, advising on system logic in first instance and training
• Analyse, recommend and manage medium- and long-term system improvements, liaising with external developers as needed
• Ensuring data integrity across Logistics, Production, Materials Management functions
• New item set up; including NPD SKUs, gifting, artwork refreshes etc
• Internal process development: documenting, setting up and implementing processes to support growth
• Maintain overview of Supply Chain workflows and advising of improvements and efficiencies
• Maintain overview of NPD workstreams, including liaising with NPD Project Managers on behalf of wider Supply Chain team
The ideal candidate will:
• Be degree-educated in a relevant discipline
• Have 5+ years in a fast-paced FMCG business
• Have experience in NetSuite or a similar ERP management system
• Have a track record of managing multi-part projects
• Be a strong communicator and influencer, able to communicate clearly with peers or Directors as needed
A salary of up to £55000 plus bonus will be offered to the right candidate
If this role is of interest to you please apply now or get in contact with Jordan.Riley@pod-talent.com!