Supply Chain Technology Project Manager
Pod Talent have been engaged by a leading UK food start-up based in London to support in the recruitment of a Supply Chain Technology Delivery Manager. You will be working on developing the technology and operations landscape, maximising the value we get from our existing software products and optimising our processes whilst helping to constantly drive our technology forward to create competitive advantage. You will provide complex analytical, business, and technical support related to strategic business functions, process, and applications.
Who you are
You’re the bridge between technology and the business. Working for a consultancy, blue chip or start-up, you’re commercially savvy, you’re used to asking difficult questions and driving the change. You’re a Delivery Manager and you’re a vital part of an Operational Technology function.
• Support, drive and challenge business functions to deliver maximum operational value.
• Understand the processes end to end and how they are supported by technology.
• Gather, analyse, document and manages business and/or functional requirements for various initiatives and numerous applications.
• Document user stories and work with business representatives, project managers and product owners to prioritise.
• Manage and develop rollout/release plans for both new applications and upgrades to existing applications.
• Lead or work as an effective member of a project team, exhibiting strong communication skills and be able to work collaboratively.
• Document test cases for application and user acceptance testing.
• Manage key supplier relationships working with them to support and develop our platform.
• A degree in a technical or business subject
• Experience delivering supply chain change technology implementation / change within a FMCG / Food environment (ERP or WMS)
• Great understanding of end to end supply chain
• Strong analytical ability
• Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
• Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a dynamic and changing environment
Our client can pay between £50000 - £65000 for the successful candidate.
If this role is of interest could you please apply now or get in contact with Chris.Corcoran@pod-talent.com!