Head of Logistics – Greater London
We are currently recruiting a Head of Logistics for an exciting multi-channel retail business based in Greater London. This is a senior leadership position that will take full responsibility of the company's supply chain as well as designing and implementing their longer term logistics strategy.
Reporting into the Operations Director, responsibilities of this role will include:
• Overseeing the company's day to day logistics operation by leading a warehouse, inventory and transport management team
• Implementing a set of robust KPI's to maintain high levels of operational performance
• Designing the 3-5 year logistics strategy to support the company's national and international growth
• Managing the implementation of new technology and systems
• Leading, inspiring and developing a large team
• Managing and influencing other senior stakeholders to ensure the success of large change projects
• Driving a continuous improvement culture across the operations team and wider business
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
• Experience working in a senior logistics management role within retail/3PL/FMCG
• A background in implementing and driving change within a supply chain
• Experience managing and developing a team within an 'in-house' logistics operation
• A good understanding of logistics systems and technology
• The ability to engage and influence at all levels within a business
The successful candidate can expect a competitive base salary as well as a bonus and other benefits.
If this role is of interest please apply now or get in contact Alex.Scott@pod-talent.com!