Project Manager – Supply Planning
An amazing opportunity to join an exciting and fast growing, multi-award winning business with a culture based on innovation.
I am working on a Supply Chain Project manager role based in Hertfordshire with a UK leading, multi-award winning Retail business.
You will be charged with delivering high quality projects within the Supply Chain Planning team, which could have multi-million pounds influence on the business. You will be the point of contact for all other areas of the business affected by these projects and will be tasked with keeping them informed and involved. You will organise and organize the structure of the projects, from idea phase to go-live.
• Provide governance throughout, managing risks and communicating progress where required.
• Manage stakeholders, developing and maintaining strong relationships
• Manage Projects around: Analytics, continuous improvement and cost savings
• Managing and delivering multiple that differ in terms of scale, objective and duration
• Manage projects from inception to implementation
The ideal candidate will:
• Have exceptional organisation and time management skills
• Show initiative and will be comfortable handling ambiguity
• Have previous experience managing and delivering multiple projects on time and in budget
• Experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally from a FMCG or Retail background
• Be a strong communicator and influencer, able to communicate clearly with peers or Directors as needed
• Have experience with a variety of project management methodologies and software’s
• Proficient in Excel
A salary of up to £45000 will be offered to the right candidate
If this role is of interest to you please apply now or get in contact with Jordan.Riley@pod-talent.com!