Head of Customer Service
£65-75,000 + car allowance + bonus
I am currently working with a global, market leading and highly reputable organisation who are looking to appoint a Head of Customer Service. They have a fantastic work environment & culture and put the customer at the heart of everything they do.
This role will be a key position within their organisation, managing a large team of 80+ people whilst delivering a superior Customer Service experience through strong leadership, strategic thinking and a highly motivated/engaged team. There will also be a strong focus on projects; driving improvements in digitalisation and systems integrations.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement strategy & digitalisation potential to evolve and achieve customer service objectives
• To deliver a superior performance within the department through strong leadership; instilling a culture of commitment and empowerment
• Demonstrate role model behaviours, supporting and coaching direct reports (managers) in a changing environment and acts as an ambassador of change within the wider business
• Identify and deliver operational efficiencies through value add solutions whilst maintaining a high level of customer service
• Accountable for the overall management of the Customer Service operations budget
• Drive improvements in KPI targets – with a focus on customer satisfaction
• Maintain close working relationship with internal commercial departments and when necessary challenge to ensure that the customer service offering can be met
• Must have previous experience leading a large and complex customer service team of over 50+ people
• Previous experience driving large scale change projects covering systems/process/technology improvements
• Supportive, empowering & collaborative management style with examples of developing others and improving engagement
• Pharmaceutical/Medical/FMCG experience would be beneficial, however someone with a 1st class customer focused approach would be considered regardless of industry
• Excellent communication & influencing skills at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to take ownership of a department and be backed to drive improvements. If your background meets the above requirements then please don’t hesitate to apply or get in contact with Rob.Twigg@pod-talent.com.