Role: Production Planner
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
An incredibly exciting, multi-award winning and fast growing drinks business are seeking an experienced production planner to join their supply chain team to ensure there are right product available, at the right time, in the right format to ensure service to customers.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and self-motivated individual who is looking to get involved in new challenges. You will be joining an incredibly ambitious and exciting team, with great progression opportunities and an environment that will support your learning and development.
About the role:
• Production planning for two finished goods factories.
• Own stock reconciliations and physical stock counts
• Ensure correct level of stock holding
• Plan for seasonal stock builds and capacity restrictions
• Support NPD launches
• Degree educated or equivalent
• 1+ years’ experience in an FMCG business
• Experience in a similar roles
• Highly numerate and confident to manipulate data in ERP systems
• Detail oriented and accurate
• Strong communicator and confident to speak up
• Take ownership and challenge existing processes
• Able to think fast in a busy environment
If this role is of interest please apply now or get in contact with Gabi@pod-talent.com!