Sector: Food and Beverages
Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen Area
Positions: Maintenance Manager and Engineering Manager
Are you an aspiring engineering professional in the FMCG sector looking for a new opportunity in an exciting environment? If so, we currently have some great roles on for you.
As a result of our client’s continual growth in Europe, they are now recruiting for two positions within their organisation in the Netherlands! The first position is a Maintenance Manager role in a modern and highly automated factory recently introduced to the region and the second role is an Engineering and Projects Manager situated in one of businesses’ most established sites.
In both roles you will be integral to the site’s production process, ensuring it is both smooth and efficient. As such, some of the core responsibilities of these roles include:
• Creating a maintenance strategy to be implemented on your site ensuring the plant’s state of the art machinery is in an optimal condition;
• Outlining the foundations of the site from a maintenance perspective to ensure you are able continually improve the process of production and maintain proper maintenance programs;
• Be the main contact person for this function, both internally and externally; and
• Coordinate your team consisting of technicians, engineers and planners to ensure key KPIs are met, such as: safety, quality and continuity.
Engineering and Projects Manager:
• Manage a team of over 20 Engineers;
• Develop the site’s future development strategy; and
• Lead multiple capital expenditure projects on site to ensure the latest technology is integrated into the factory.
In regards to the ideal candidate for these exciting roles, our client is looking for individuals with:
• Fluency in Dutch and English;
• An educational background in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
• The ability to manage, organise and communicate with multiple teams and individuals;
• Relevant functional experience in an operational setting in the Food and Beverages industry;
• Leadership experience in a production environment.
To find out more about the Maintenance Manager opportunity please call Daniel Farr on +44 203 627 2420 or email email@example.com
To find out more about the Engineering and Projects Manager opportunity please call Marie Houghton on +44 203 627 2420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org