Title: Senior Procurement Manager FM
We are excited to partner with a global leading business that is currently looking for a Senior Category Manager to lead their procurement FM team.
We are looking for someone with specific experience in handling technical categories like FM, MRO or production plant services with strong managerial skills.
• Develop the category strategy across the European region
• Lead a team of 6 FTEs & a spend >€100mm
• Establishes both mid-and long term agreements with suppliers
• Develop relationships with internal business stakeholders
• Continuously driving SCR activities to enable performance increase and add value to the business’ operations
• Manage, coach and train the team to enable their personal development
• Minimum of a bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Industrial/Automation) or equivalent
• At least 8 years of experience in procurement
• Must have strong understanding of Facility management category, ideally some experience on the operational side as well
• Had managed a team before
• Strong stakeholder skills
• Ability to work in a high paced environment
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
If this role is of interest please apply now or get in contact with Teodora.Ivanova@pod-talent.com!