Head of Product
£75,000-£80,000 with benefits
Opportunities this awesome do not arise often; this is a seriously big and bold role in one of the most entrepreneurial and category-disrupting fmcg businesses out there. Pod is partnering them on their quest for a Head of Product to lead product supply strategy within a brand incubator team just about to launch on the EU stage.
The brand already exists in the US and is currently where the entire product portfolio is manufactured; this role is spearheading the launch and growth of the total product portfolio across the EU markets. You’ll be intensely passionate about product experience and be undaunted by the challenge of launching something completely new and managing growth and the innovation pipeline along the way.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Benchmarking the existing market for the US portfolio and identifying the right product portfolio for the EU
• Seeking out and identifying the best 3rd party manufacturers across Europe and leading activities such as supply agreements and creation of specifications
• Developing the complete product supply strategy for Europe
• Evolving the innovation pipeline, expanding the current portfolio and dazzling the consumer with some kick-ass NPD
You will be/have:
• A natural collaborator; bringing people together across the business, product/supply chain and geography
• Entrepreneurial spirit; you’re not afraid to test the limits of what is possible
• A strong track-record in launching multiple categories in new markets, preferably beyond the UK
• Super attention to detail and loves to be the most organized head in the crowd
If the above sounds like you and you’re ready to make a massive impact in a competitive category that still has tons of potential for innovation, get in touch today to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org
0203 627 2420.