Position: Global head of Maintenance
If you are an aspiring professional in the FMCG sector currently looking for the next opportunity in your career, we have a great role for you!
One of our biggest clients, a globally recognised FMCG business, is currently looking for someone to join the business in an exciting global position to drive real change and have a real impact on global strategy within their maintenance function. As part of this position your main responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the entire organisation's production site portfolio, ensuring that the maintenance function is effectively improving the business' level of productivity and energy efficiency.
• Communicate the maintenance strategy to a variety of stakeholders within the business.
• Be the focus point in the organisation for this function, being able to address any issues that arise within your remit of accountability.
Regarding the ideal candidate, my client is looking for an individual with:
• Prior Experience in a multi-site maintenance position within an FMCG Environment.
• Extensive knowledge of a FMCG’s maintenance function.
• Clear and concise communication skills to be able to define and execute a global strategy across multiple sites and to several internal and external stakeholders.
• A basic understanding of the utilities function in a production environment.
This role will require someone who has the existing right to work in the EU.
To find out more about this opportunity please call Daniel Farr on +44 203 627 2420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.