I am currently working on a Regional Business Analyst role with a multi-award winning, world renowned FMCG business based in the Midlands.
Working as a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the support and development of business within Manufacturing and Supply Chain in several of the businesses manufacturing sites across the Midlands and North East.
They use several core systems as a business to support the day-to-day operations across Supply Chain and Logistics. You will be part of an internal IT and IS specialist team but will work closely with 3rd party software vendors and external IT support.
• Support and training for business users on core systems, including Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP system
• Making suggestions regarding solutions to meet business requirements in line with the team’s strategy and systems architecture
• Managing various projects simultaneously, prioritising urgent needs from the business
• Building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders within the business.
• Leading, within their process area, solution selection processes to meet new business requirements for systems investment, from idea to implementation
• Scoping projects around driving improvements across business applications through requirement and data gathering
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous experience with Oracle/JD Edwards ERP system
• Strong and effective communicator and stakeholder management skills across all levels
• Commercial awareness of industry trends
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst in a manufacturing business
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Passionate about continuous improvement and driving business change
• Must be flexible as there is lots of UK travel involved
A basic salary of up to £50,000 will be offered to the right candidate plus car allowance and annual bonus.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now or get in contact with Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org