Sector: FMCG, Finished Goods, Food
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
Location: Reigate, Surrey
Are you keen to work for a well-established retailer food business? Do you support ethically and responsibly sourced products? One of the UK’s leading independently owned supplier of high-quality ambient foods is looking for a superstar Buyer to look after the purchasing of their branded selection of finished goods.
I am working with this successful and ever-expanding company to help them find an organised professional with excellent communication skills, who would be able to juggle the variety of tasks efficiently and sensibly.
Maintaining the negotiations with their current supplier base and building the relationships with new suppliers, as well as supporting the sales team with the commercial stakeholder engagement.
In order to succeed in the role, you must have the ambition to be driven and go-getting individual – showing the attitude of negotiating savvy to benchmark and assist with the tenders on outstanding level.
• Following the market’s developments, such as suppliers’ activities, finished goods, innovations within the sector and being able to recommend the best sourcing strategies
• Assist with the tendering activities and benchmarking
• Collaborative relationships and negotiating with the key suppliers
• Secure essential resources and capabilities with the chosen suppliers to deliver the projects and achieve the supply security
• Manage product supply to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills – not being afraid of a challenge
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Having a background in the Food Industry within finished goods
• Bachelors’ Degree would be of advantage
• Proficient in Excel
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact us with your resume today! Get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 627 2420