With the aim to continue leading the UK in their category offering, this retail company are going through a significant transformation to restructure their supply chain across all of their different retail platforms and markets. With this transformation happening, it is an incredibly exciting time to join a business that are going through a lot of change and continuous improvement.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will work as part of the store and retail e-commerce supply chain team managing product life cycles and ensuring full and on-time delivery – especially across promotional and unified ranges.
About the Role:
- Provide data and insight to support development of supply chain.
- Plan flows and support short and medium term stock planning.
- Ensure on-time delivery • Analyse best routes for products to get to the market
- Improving ways of working • Reducing end-to-end supply chain costs.
-Work cross functionally – with operating companies and vendors to ensure supply standards are maintained.
- 3+ years of experience within supply chain operations specifically in forecasting and analytics
- Analytical skills • Experience in managing vendors and operations
- Knowledge of end-to-end supply chain
- Strong collaboration skills
- Knowledge of merchandising, inventory planning and product set-up• Degree holder or above – preferably in business, supply chain or logistics.
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to challenge existing processes and further develop your skills, please get in touch today on email@example.com