Customer Demand Planner
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
We are excited to be working with a global, leading FMCG company with an amazing culture where every employee can truly make a difference. It is an amazing opportunity to join a business that is forever looking for way to improve and revolutionise the industry they are in, as well as a chance to work with some iconic brands and join a team of ambitious and driven people. My client is looking for an experienced demand planner to join their planning team and really make a difference.
About the role
- Work collaboratively to monitor performances and identify trends for the customer.
- Take ownership and forecast for the short-term horizon.
- Build strong relationships with the key contacts
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvements and create value.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role within the FMCG environment
- Exposure to the S&OP cycle
- Strong ability to influence
- Strong team working and collaboration skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills. Experience working with Excel and SAP
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company where you will be able to make an impact and have great progression opportunities – look no further and apply today or get in touch with Gabi on 0203 627 2420 or email@example.com