Job Title: Customer Demand Planner 5-month FTC
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum
We are excited to be working with a global, leading FMCG company with an amazing culture where every employee can truly make a difference. It is an amazing opportunity to join a business that is forever looking for way to improve and revolutionise the industry they are in, as well as a chance to work with some iconic brands and join a team of ambitious and driven people. My client is looking for an experienced, immediately available demand planner to join and support the planning team till the end of the year.
About the role
- Work collaboratively to monitor performances and identify trends for the customer.
- Take ownership and forecast for the short-term horizon.
- Build strong relationships with the key contacts
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvements and create value.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role within the FMCG environment
- Exposure to the S&OP cycle
- Strong ability to influence
- Strong team working and collaboration skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills. Experience working with Excel and SAP
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company where you will be able to make an impact and have great progression opportunities – look no further and apply today or get in touch with Gabi on 0203 627 2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org