Title: Senior Procurement Manager FM
We are partnering with a global leading business that is currently looking for a Senior Category Manager to lead their procurement Facility Services team.
We are looking for someone with specific experience in handling technical categories like FM, MRO, waste or production plants services with strong managerial skills.
- Develop the category strategy across the European region
- Lead a team of 6+ FTEs & a spend >€250mm
- Establishes both mid-and long term agreements with suppliers
- Develop relationships with internal business stakeholders
- Continuously driving SCR activities to enable performance increase and add value to the business’ operations
- Manage, coach and train the team to enable their personal development
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Industrial/Automation) or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in procurement
- Must have strong understanding of Facility management category – industrial
- Had managed a team before
- Project management experience required
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
If you feel you fit these requirements please apply here or send your CV to email@example.com.