London – Value Optimisation Manager
If you’re a Purchasing, Supply Chain or Manufacturing professional with experience in value/cost optimisation, value engineering or supplier collaboration projects within a Retail/FMCG environment then I’m interested in hearing from you!
I’m working with an iconic Retailer who are looking for an experienced manager to join their fresh foods trading division and manage an increasing portfolio of cost optimisation projects across their supply base.
Your role will evolve over time but will include:
- Working cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers to deliver the cost optimisation programme across the fresh division
- Influence internal stakeholders to ensure they are onside with programme agenda
- Identify and execute ways of driving cost out of the supply chain
- Engage heavily with the supplier base to identify efficiencies and savings, and work collaboratively with suppliers on best practice / new ways or working
To be successful in this role your experience must include:
- End to end Supply Chain experience, purchasing or procurement of food commodities or value engineering in a food manufacturing company
- Proven results of identifying and delivering significant cost savings to the end to end supply chain
- Knowledge of fresh foods and global supply base
- Extensive experience in negotiating with suppliers and similar collaboration projects
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent professional experience
*** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK ***
If you're interested please give Ross Harrison a call on 0203 627 2420 or send your CV to email@example.com