Buyer – Transport category
A leading global company with leading market positions in their industry is looking to hire a Transport Buyer with experience in managing road transportation categories.
The Logistics Buyer is to carry out commercial and strategic aspects of purchasing for a portfolio of several different transport mode categories across Europe.He/She will be working with challenging stakeholders across all business units of the business.
- Develop supplier partnerships to identify and develop ongoing total cost reductions
- Optimisation of current project & work on new optimisation projects across key markets
- Build long lasting relationships with the internal stakeholders and make sure everyone follows the set out process
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years of relevant working experience in managing transportation categories
- Very commercially aware and emotionally intelligent person
- FMCG background
- To have a broad understanding of Best Practices in procurement
- Experience with difficult stakeholder management
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Language Skills: Fluent in English. Additional languages are an asset
If this role sounds like an opportunity you would be keen on exploring, please apply here or send your CV to email@example.com.