Project Operation Manager – Primary, Hatfield
Our Client is a major retailer looking for analytical & autonomous individual, who can transfer into a client facing & supplier management environment. Taking the lead in major large scale product whilst determining the strategic continuous improvement of the new primary network. This is an exicitng role to determine the future outlook of one of largest growing businesses in the UK.
- Management of haulier performance across the primary network
- Supplier Management & Customer improvement programmes
- Successfully presenting primary network to new customers and expanding the operation
- Identify new processes to increase efficiency for UK&I Distribution
- Building strong relationships with hauliers to create an efficient network
- Deliver all transport & carrier related KPI’s
- Experience within primary transport planning or distribution (essential)
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Good communication
- Autonomous & Self Starter
- Organised and analytical mindset
Our client is looking for an analytical & driven individual, who enjoys continuous improvement across operations but also focused on building customer relationships. This role will give the person huge opportunity to set up industry leading projects, where you can progress in to larger, strategic roles.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Seb a call on 0203 627 2420