Role: Logistics Coordinator
Are you early into your career and looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to explore how the world of logistics works?
Pod is partnering with a major organisation in search for a keen and driven individual to join their team in London as a Logistics Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to embark on a new challenge in a fast-paced environment, where you can develop your career in logistics.
Check out the job description below!
- To maintain Supplier/Courier relationships to ensure purchase orders are delivered OTIF
- To coordinate 300+ open supplier purchase orders with warehouse and planning team
- To proactively identify delayed orders and negotiate a resolution plan with suppliers and planning team
- To arrange collection for EXW/FOB suppliers with couriers
- To perform key administrative duties to ensure paperwork, supplier receipts and invoices are processed and forwarded onto Finance.
- To resolve issues with shortages/over deliveries with the warehouse and/or suppliers/couriers
- To escalate shortages to planners to ensure additional products are ordered
- To support the supply chain team in relation to maintaining purchase order receipt updates.
- To reconcile delivered quantities and product pricing against invoice/delivery notes and ERP.
- To oversee the inter-site transfer activities to ensure stock arrives into the relevant site(s) as planned
- To maintain an up-to-date schedule of supplier deliveries the company’s warehouses
- To contribute to continuous improvement projects to reduce freight spend and improve operational efficiencies
- To support the team in resolving warehouse/QC queries on demand
- Experienced at expediting supplier orders and coordinating courier collection and deliveries
- Ideally coming from FMCG
- Knowledge of incoterms and logistics shipping experience
- Highly organised, methodical and numerate
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- ERP/MRP experience would be an advantage
If the above sounds like you, don’t hold back! Apply now or drop me a message to be considered for the role.