Role: Global Category Manager - Indirects
Sector: E-commerce Retailer
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
I’m looking for a super-sharp Category Manager with excellent proven cost-savings, who is keen to create exceptional value in a business that shuns the constraints of the big, corporate world but is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and has a culture of high-performance and high reward.
I am delighted to be working with one of the most successful, ever-expanding, well-established e-commerce tech business on an international level. An exciting opportunity to join their Corporate Procurement team that is having an impressive impact on the company’s continuous success. Their exciting team is spread across Luxembourg, Germany and UK with main focus on EMEA. They are looking for a data savvy individual with impeccable analytical skills and a strategic approach to join the very fast-paced team and bring the value to the business efficiently!
You will be stepping in to support the Head of Corporate Procurement and will immediately take ownership over a handful of projects of your choice across several indirect categories, such as Professional Services, Technology and Software, Marketing, HR, Travel, Construction, Temporary Labour and Facilities – there will be a lot of ownership within project management and plenty of room to progress!
Culturally you will need to be super energetic and driven by results and KPI’s, as well as wanting to deliver the best quality over quantity in set timelines with a direct approach.
The general day to day bits:
- Take the lead on your own procurement projects of your choice (this is where things get interesting!) with a significant spend and scope
- Managing the expectations of internal stakeholders by presenting the projects of choice and making sure they are keen to get them on board
- Identifying areas of improvement whilst reviewing the operations of the organisation
- Manage your own budget and apply exceptional commercial acumen to every situation
What we’re looking for:
- At least 7 years of experience in a Category Management role with exposure to several Indirect Categories
- Previous experience in building rapport with senior level stakeholders and proven record of financial cost-savings within an extensive spend
- A data driven professional with a very direct approach, a lot of drive and energy to strive for excellence in everything that you do
- A Bachelor’s Degree as a start point of an academic record
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact me with your resume today and we will get back to you shortly! Get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!