Role: Global Inventory Controller
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment? Are you searching for that one role where you'll have the opportunity to take ownership, lead investigations and solve problems? Then look no further - this is the one!
I am looking to speak to candidates who are obsessed with maintaining accuracy and integrity of inventory levels, root cause analysis, leading investigations and continuous improvement initiatives, global master data management and more.
Check out the job description below and apply now or give me a call to discuss further.
- Discover innovative methods to ensure continual improvements to regional inventory accuracy
- Minimise stock losses ensuring all adjustments are recorded with accurate root cause assigned and within acceptable tolerances
- Responsible for regular stock reconciliations between 3PL WMS and NetSuite
- To investigating discrepancies and working to iteratively reduce occurrences of missing transactions between the systems
- Manage and report on the annual inventory counts for all warehouses in the region
- Keep up to date of financial and auditing requirements, working with our 3PLs to implement perpetual inventory at all sites
- Set up and maintenance of global master data records including: Customer, Supplier and Material
- Coordinate material and finished products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Develop and perform “logic” review to catch errors in defined global data fields and escalate or fix errors
- Resolve data issues and conflicts.
- Assist in continual improvement of MDM accuracy and maturity as new processes are implemented
- Monitor and incorporate regulatory, compliance and other external requirements.
- Ensure customer reporting including sell out and inventory data is correctly mapped within the CT systems
- Collaborate with the Systems team to define a robust, scalable data structure that aligns with our business objectives
- NetSuite super user.
- Obsessed by detail and getting it right first time
- Experienced in inventory management, ideally across multiple sites
- Experienced with stock reconciliations, cycle counting and reporting on trends
- Experienced at taking ownership in projects/improvements right through to the end result
- Experienced with an ERP systems, Excel and WMS (ideal)
- Strong with information management and global master data management
- Experienced with root cause analysis and continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
This is a great opportunity to embark on a new challenge where you’ll have the chance to take ownership, lead investigations and expand your knowledge in a fast-paced environment. If the above sounds like you, then apply now or drop me an email. Alternatively, give me a call and let’s discuss the details: