Position: Procurement Project Lead
Sector: Indirect (Financial Services)
Salary: up to £400/day
Contract: 4 months
I am looking for an absolute superstar in Financial Services within Procurement! You will be keen to create an impeccable value within a business, that overcomes the limitations of the corporate banking world but is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and has a fantastic rewarding and high-performance culture.
Pod Talent are working with an ever-expanding and exciting banking company that is focused on financial services through mobile applications – money savings made stress-free at ease! You will be a highly experienced Procurement Professional in charge of the contract negotiations from start to finish for an innovative banking and card processing platform.
In addition to the above you must be an insightful and organised individual, who can lead a challenging variety of projects at a fast pace. You will also come with strong analytical and collaboration skills and won’t be afraid of taking ownership, as well as managing the entire relationship piece with all key stakeholders both internal and external.
The general day to day bits:
- Taking a lead on a vast variety of projects simultaneously with a fast-pace approach
- Handling the contract negotiations from inception to completion independently, covering tech specifications, commercial, operational, security & business requirements
- Building relationships with all the main stakeholders of the business and ensuring to report the status of the process to senior management
- Creating procurement strategies and cost models to help the negotiations
- Efficiently communicating throughout the project process with all the project partners
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced in Indirect Procurement working on complex IT projects within Financial Services
- Previous experience in building rapport with key stakeholders
- Highly skilled in cost analysis, as well as commercial negotiations
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills, being able to build relationships and hold the negotiation processes with the customers and suppliers
- Impressive project management skills and ability to thrive under pressure, as well as solving problems at a fast pace
- Knowledge of regulatory contract requirements, such as FCA SYSC 8
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact me with your resume today and we will get back to you shortly! Get in touch with me directly at email@example.com!