Role: Logistics Data Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
I am currently working with an exciting and revolutionary start-up who are looking for a proactive and inquisitive Data Analyst to join their ever-growing business.
Although the role reports into the COO, you will be working cross functionally across the business, deep diving into raw data around Logistics and Operations, building reports and dashboards to support the business with their commercial decisions.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing analytical insights into Logistics and Customer behaviours.
- Working closely with the Operations team you will be tasked with implementing changes into their delivery fulfilment solution to improve customer experience
- Working alongside the Vendors team to investigate white space areas and to drive the performance of existing vendors
- Identifying growth areas to improve service levels and increase efficiencies by collaborating with the Customer Experience team.
- Owning the tracking and reporting of key Business performance metrics through weekly reporting and dashboards
- Deep dive analysis into data sourced, cross functionally within the business looking at problem areas and performing root cause analysis in order to safe proof processes
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (Maths, Physics, Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics)
- At least 2/3 years' experience working as a Data Analyst/Scientist - specialising in Logistics analytics and customer insight
- At least 1 years working experience using Python or R
- Extensive experience using SQL and Tableau building
- A strong communicator with experience presenting findings on complex concepts and analysis to Senior Stakeholders up to COO level
- Ability to multitask working on complex projects simultaneously
- Detail orientated and results driven with a passion for analytics
- Unlimited annual leave
- Performance based bonuses
- Free lunch provided on selected days
If this role sounds like an opportunity you would be keen on exploring, please apply here or send your CV to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org