Role: Purchasing Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Are you a graduate or looking for an entry level role? Are you tech savvy? Do you enjoy crunching data and implementing new methods & processes? If the answer is yes – you could be the perfect person for this role!
I am working with a highly successful and ever-expanding pharma e-commerce business, who have recently gone through rebranding and they’re the UK’s number 1 in what they specialise in.
They are looking for a driven candidate with a great understanding of the Supply chain industry and ERP Systems. The role would be supporting the Finance Manager in day to day stock and ordering activities.
In order to succeed in the role, you must have the drive to be ambitious and eager to learn, be able to pick up the usage of their in-house ERP system and accounting principles.
- Building and supporting strong relationships with the key stakeholders internally and externally
- Processing invoices in collaboration with Supply Chain and Warehouse teams
- Managing the purchase orders and stock analysis through their ERP System
- Building collaborative relationships with the Finance and IT teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, V-LOOKUPS)
- Experience in Stock management and Invoice regulations
- Understanding of the Supply Chain industry within the FMCG Sector (desirable)
- A Bachelors’ degree would be of advantage
- Having knowledge of ERP Systems (desirable)
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact us with your resume today! Get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 627 2420