Head of Customer Collaboration
We are excited to be assisting a global FMCG company with the recruitment of their next Head of Customer Collaboration. This opportunity offers the chance to be the face of a leading FMCG company and gives ownership of the full supply chain relationship with their UK customers.
What’s more, this role provides the opportunity to work with 3 direct reports to reduce waste, save costs and increase efficiency for both the client and their customers.
Your key responsibilities will include - but are not limited to:
- Manage and own the Supply Chain relationship by supporting the Customer - Supply chain managers with regular meetings with their retailers.
- Drive excellence in all areas of Customer Collaboration thus creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Grow and develop the team and their skillset to equip them for the present and the future.
- Align the strategic objectives and ambitions of the business towards customer supply chain collaboration.
- Identify, start and implement new initiatives in partnership with the retailers.
- Understand the customer processes and specificities to be closer to their needs to maintain competitive advantage.
You will have/be:
- A tenacious and resilient self-starter who is confident to work in an ambiguous fast-paced environment whilst able to think of the bigger picture.
- The ability to build and manage trustful long-term relationships with all stakeholders by being inspiring and engaging.
- 5 + years experience in customer collaboration.
- Experience of managing a diverse team’s development.
- Able to grasp complex matters quickly.
- Ideally experience with the food industry.
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
Package: £55,000 - £65,000
If this is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org