3PL Warehouse & Inventory Manager
– Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
Pod is partnering with a world-renowned design & manufacturing company based in London. They are looking for dynamic, engaging & resilient individual with strong 3PL warehouse & inventory management experience and a track record of driving improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, authentic business with an excellent culture & a bright future
- Overall responsibility for 3PL warehouse providers, championing best practise & market leading initiatives
- Efficient management of the all customer orders & returns incl. B2C, B2B & Retail
- Owner of the processes & procedures for stock accuracy between companies ERP System & 3rd Party Providers’
- Ensure seasonal uplifts are monitored and plans put place to ensure success.
- Lead best practise & monitoring procedure for audit customs compliance
- Ownership of end to end stock control process engaging with internal & external stake holders.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency & improve service.
- Minimum of 3-4 years warehouse & inventory management experience
- Track record of building collaborative relationships internally & externally
- Ability to drive improvement, leading new & innovative initiatives
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills with the ability to drive efficiencies in processes
- Strong Influencing & Leadership Skills
- Energetic, Resilient, Passionate & willing to working autonomously is fast paced environment
- Proficient with Excel and WMS; SAP (ideal)
Please apply NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org