Logistics Customer Service Associate - German speaking
Location: West London
Pod Talent is partnering with an exciting business in search for a driven individual to join their team as a Logistics Customer Service Associate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading FMCG business where you can develop your career in a vibrant and fast paced environment. If you are looking for your next challenge, check out the responsibilities and requirements below and apply if it sounds like your cup of tea!
- To manage the order process from end to end
- To collaborate closely with relevant parties to optimise deliveries
- To be the daily point of contact for deliveries, order status enquiries, service issues and returns
- To provide excellent customer services and query resolution for orders and deliveries
- To update customer data as required, create new SKU listings and manage substitutions
- To relay critical information to relevant teams such as volume requests, order details & sample requests
- You'll be energetic with positive communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- A proven track record of demonstrating passion, patience, resilience and confidence
- You'll ideally be coming from an FMCG background in the same or similar role
- Strong team playing and collaboration skills with the ability to build good relationships
- Strong SAP and Excel skills
If the above sounds like you and you are ready to join a fun business, then please apply now or contact: