Role: Supply Chain Assistant
Pod is partnering with a major FMCG business in search for a Supply Chain Assistant. If you're looking to start your career or are looking for a new challenge, this is your chance to join a business where your development will be supported and encouraged.
Check out the job description below:
- Managing deliveries from factories to customers.
- Placing purchase orders and sales orders.
- Chasing factories for delivery updates.
- Keeping the system up to date
- Generating production orders in our internal system.
- Arranging sea, air and road deliveries with our hauliers.
- Generating customer invoices
- Helping Supply Chain Coordinator to meet month end deadlines.
- Experience within an international logistics department or organisation
- Customer service experience
- Experience of supply chain & planning
- Strong IT literacy, particularly Excel and ideally including SAP
- Previous experience of working with Far Eastern suppliers an advantage
- Degree qualified or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Due to the international client and supplier base, additional language skills such as French, Italian or Spanish would be an advantage
- Organised with excellent ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great team player
- Highly motivated and proactive
If the above sounds like you and your ready to embark on this new challenge, then please apply or contact me: